Thursday, September 12, 2013

Damon-Reason

             
          


            Sahara emerges with my prize sometime later, I am taken with every bit of her like I am laying eyes on her for the first time. Thick gossamer waves of blonde tresses fall in just the right way a curtain that doesn't hide but highlights her beauty curving at her plump breast. I should not admire her so, it is unhealthy especially if she will not have me, I will coerce her it must be done or worst of it she accepts me but can not conceive I will have to move to another. I have done it a thousand times over, the thought of her willing laying before me like a banquet makes my knees weak, the thought of leaving her makes my chest ache a pain I have known for many years, the intensity is what shocks me.

          Those glacier blue eyes of hers assessing me, there is so much strength in them and if there ever was fear, she never let it shine through I doubt she ever would. She is trying her best to read me as I am her I can tell when her eyes find mine and her cheeks light, with a dusting of deep pink. I feel a slow smile spreading across my face, the idea of covering her small, plump body with my own, is to much to handle, but I can't stop it. Two steps to the left as I begin to circle my prey, I will have her this night.
            My eyes fall to her pert round ass. Ah! gods the idea of my palms sounding hard against it, clutching her too tightly while forcing my way inside her.

I hear a groan, only to realize it is coming from me, I want so badly to touch her but the game is depravity that is the only way I will get what I want from her. My arousal gives way to annoyance of Sahara still standing in the door way.

“What?” The word a dagger sharper than I intended but her emotions are not of my concern. A menacing grin plays across her lips at Adelene and the girl blushes again, what is this?

“I found this little one canoodling with her human....she was not feeding.” She left the statement floating there in the air, turned sauntering out of the room no doubt pleased with herself. She is truly a self absorbed little tyrant, made a good pet at one point in my life, I no longer need her I am sure she is scorned by this but again not my concern. The look on Adelene's face lets me know Sahara's statement is true, I want to feel cold, detached but I can not, I can not muster it. All I feel is a pang of jealousy over a pathetic human whose life's end is less than a fraction of a fraction of my current age.    

No comments:

Post a Comment