Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Damon


.For a time, Damon thought to himself, mine for a time. He laughed, a bittersweet sound, there are two and they both share a part of her. Saralize, my mate my queen, centuries long love and loss never ending worth every second. The fates either smile upon me with good grace or inhumane laughter, there are two. Adelene has yet to show the marking of the Succuphant, though Alexandra shows no markings at all, but she is there in them both bits and pieces, broken into an identical pair. Adelene, in the time I have had her is passionate, strong, soft beauty that calls to me, from deep inside her. I want to be her everything and it is unnerving, I know it will be the same with the other girl as well, how can I love two women with a heart belonging to another altogether. Loving in her memory in the faith that she lays deep within them both...there are two.

I have tried every single woman of age, searching for the suitable queen to rule along side me and carry my heir. Only a mate could bear my child, carrying the mark of the succuphant, no other could even conceive, the first century or two it was a welcome distraction from the pain of her loss, then when her first return came, then died...it became routine. Only royal bloodlines suffered this at one time common bred succubi and incubus could have packs of young, in our weakened state we would be lucky to have a pack between the entire clan and these two girls were the last of the royal bloodline of our former Ashen, said to have died from sorrow of losing his mate. There were whispers that she was other, not of the Ancient ones at all, but mortal. If that were the case then that meant there were changes in the works here, era upon era we all suffered continuously falling under vampires, Buggane, half breeds and lore. The alliances of old were crumbling to ruin, I have to try them both one day, the one will grow to understand this accept me and this place as home.

Each day I see Adelene, I grow to need to see her more everyday savoring her perfection and beauty. She is strong never does she willingly offer me her tears or her moans of pleasure, I earn them through hard work and persistence. I fight the urge to visit her in her room or in her dreams, trying to give her space and time away, but it is damn hard. She has yet to lay with me and give her self to me in whole, if I have a chance of her accepting me willingly I will try for it. Time and time again she stops me and denies herself, no is so foreign not only for a king an Ashen but for an incubus, lifted skirts and parted thighs have feinted at my feet for a time to vast to account. A knock at the door alerts me, I have been pacing unawares.

Come in.” I am not expecting Adelene for sometime so any other visitors are met with disinterest at worst infatuation at best.

Ah, brother! What troubles do you have in your palace on the hills?” Gaberiel's cheerful disposition is most definitely unwelcome, he was of the light but a brother all the same a bond formed over wars against the rising of the Buggane.

She comes in a fortnight to the breeding grounds, I have not attempted the other yet.” He greets my statement with a snort, fingering his shoulder length blond hair in rapt amusement.

If all your worries rest on which beauty you will mount first, your life is indeed an utter loss.” I give a shrug, that is why we are close he meets strife with jest easing my worry for fleeting moment or two. I move to take a seat at my desk, and he perches in a seat near a bowl of fruit, plundering an apple and polishing it on his shirt.

What do I owe this visit, Gaberiel?” He feigns hurt, eyes wide and brows raised.

Can I not simply check in?” I shot him a look that let him know yes he can but does he ever?

Yes...Well...the seer, Sheva has her in sights, I have heard talk of Buggane attacking her in the street...” Shock sets in, He adjusts himself in his seat before he continues. “ The girl faired well, said she is accompanied by a Fylgia, this one a wolf.” That is where she was no doubt why I did not see her nights ago, Fylgia protect their charge to the death most times, no doubt he blanketed her or at the worst bedded. If she accepts him and his claim that will make this all the harder, because if it is her, I will kill for her. As for Sheva, she was birthed of a dark time for the world, full of chaos and evil, innocent blood spilled in the streets, we warred, murdered and fed as we pleased. Until my Saralize, she was so full of compassion and good, my mortal wicca, she in her own right deserved to be a goddess and I know that is what drew me to her.

Have you heard of where she maybe now?” Gaberiel ponders this for a bit before biting into his prized apple, I suspected it shined from all the nervous polishing.

Not as of yet, we will continue to scour it is only so long before the carnage becomes obvious.

Well if that is all, I am expecting someone soon. We will have to continue this another time, brother.” He rises without further prompting years of this and he knows me well.

One more thing tell me of these potential queens, does one suit your fancy at least?” He raises a hopeful brow.

They both do, they are sisters...twins.” Gaberiel grips his chest and sputters apple along the floor, choking he looks at me in disbelief. “Then the fates surely smile upon you, maybe they will continue their good favor and make them equally lusty and insatiable.” With that he adjourned singing a light melody in old Norse, vikings never lose their heritage, and may he never in his centuries to come.

My mind draws back to Adelene I sent her back to her room because the sight of her vulnerable and naked would surely have made break a many a vow. I also sent her away less than fulfilled, not hungry but unsatisfied now that I have calmed I feel the need to rectify this injustice. I will page Sahara, she should still be up, and have her bring Adelene to me I wonder if she would like to share this bed with me. A hopeful fool, I push the thought from my mind though the satisfaction of it is lingering.

No comments:

Post a Comment