Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yes...Sir

 “Adelene this will hurt...” Damon circles me again I can see him moving in my peripheral vision, I dare not look up at him my backside still stings from learning that lesson. I sit as still as possible my legs ache from kneeling for so long I let my wrists rest against the leather cuffs, my hair falling over my face I am glad for it not wanting to give him the satisfaction of my tears. “...Only as much as you allow it to, the pleasure of the outcome is what you have to look forward to. Do you understand?” He stops his circle anticipating my answer.
“Yes, Ashen.” I see the pleasure pulsing through him down to his feet, he rewards me with lightly brushing his lips against mine while he reaches between my slightly parted legs to softly caress me. I welcome the touch and my body starts to shake, we have been at this for hours, over and over, climbing brimful about to explode then all too soon his menacing fingers are gone.
“Hmmm...Good girl. When I tell you to stop, you stop do you understand?” I whimper in response wanting so bad for my well earned release, he slides his hand down my back his hand landing soundly on my bottom. I wince, then I revel in the feel of his hand tenderly massaging away the sting. I want to beg, beg and plead for him to end this...or to keep going til I climaxed and went limp against my bindings.
“Do you understand ?” His voice was sharper, a wicked warning and it makes me tremble.
“Yes Ashen.” Another brush of his lips, and he lingers teasing me goading me knowing that I am hungry in every sense by which my body can interpret it.
Go!” I felt the words on my lips and drew him in, pulling greedily at the energy he freely let me take, pulling against my restraints wanting to tangle my fingers in his hair and pull him to me. My hips rocked at the warming that started at my core and spread outward, I shuddered and pulled, like the starved animal I am becoming.
“Good girl, stop!” I heard him in a daze, He is just so delicious warm and powerful, I hear his low growl and am at once aware I release him from my pull and lower my eyes to the floor once more. The first two times we tried, I could not stop he tortured my body with his silken caress, only to leave me wanting then drained every once I had taken back from me.
“Ah, Adelene you please me.” I did not move stalk still and quiet that is where he wanted me, obedient girls pleased him, I learn then I earn freedom, always a plan B. His voice called to me again, there was a twinge of earnest in his tone. “Do you want to please me Adelene?” I could not fight the urge to steal a glance, I had to see his face, I do like pleasing him though everything about this situation tells me otherwise. I choose the safest route giving him a simple 'Yes Ashen', he frowned at this.
“DO NOT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR!” His voice boomed over me echoing off of every surface of the room, reflecting back to me a hundred times. Again I flounder I do not understand the rules to these games, I am unaware I am punished, I am to a tune I am punished, I am commendable... Though his punishments are arousing making my body sing out with each time his hand spanked and warmed my flesh, or tenderly caressed at his leisure, they were still just that, a punishment, no relief.
I do want to please you, Damon.” I speak the truth but I do not understand why I feel this way, I want to say it is my new nature, that he is my Ashen, a king but it is only an excuse. He raises his brows in genuine surprise, he unbuckles each of my wrists, I rub them in gratitude. I frown to see Damon walking in a solemn tone head low, as he sinks into a chair along the far wall, when I approach him it is with caution for as much as I try I just can not read him. He reaches for me before I have a chance to stop pulling me onto his lap, nuzzling his face to my hair, encasing me in his strong warm arms.
Please me you do, sweet. I can not explain this to you, you will not understand it now, just know Adelene, you must not care for me, feel not tenderness for I will only bring you pain. I am not a strong man nor am I charitable, I will not deny you.” Where was this coming from? He seemed dazed as he slowly rocked us, petting me and kissing my head, it was...comforting, warm tenderness. I felt safe in his arms I turned my head toward his neck, pressing my lips to the soft skin there, barely grazing his jaw with my nose trailing my kisses there too. Damon tensed, stopped rocking he gazed down at me with a look of pure intent, when he spoke his voice was eerily calm.
“Let us get you to your bed...” his words did not match anything in his demeanor, he stood with me still in his arms then gently set me on my feet, taking my hand he led me into the bedroom, hope spread wide wings deep in my belly but he donned a robe on to me tying the sash unnecessarily tight. He led me in to the office then still holding my hand, even as he called for Sahara, I still have unattended needs, needs I don't fully understand but needs none the less. Sahara looks angry as she has since that first night not one smile or proffered word from her, she was so friendly that first night, then again I was also otherwise intoxicated. She grabs me by the arm, her grip vice like, yep she is definitely hostile and it is not appreciated, I jerk my arm from her, making my own path to my room opening then slamming the door directly in her face. I am angry, uncomfortable in so very many ways, in a feeble attempt I try a bath, it does wonders as I sink in I feel some of the tension subside though my backside is sensitive. Some of the tension but definitely not all, sink further into the hot water until my knees break the surface but my chin was partially submerged, think, think...but I couldn't focus all my thoughts kept falling on Damon then some on Markus. Damon's manner of control each finger stroke concise, as well as every strike as his hand met waiting flesh the thought made me want to arch my back in pleasure before these days I had never known. Markus was wild in his attempt, lifting me high against the wall hungry for every inch of my body, unbridled unkempt falling to the floor, biting and hair pulling. I sighed as I let my hands roam over my own unfamiliar curves, plump breasts still new to me it all felt so good unbinding my current strife. When Markus cleared his throat I nearly jumped out of my skin, he was standing over me watching, his shaft rigid as ever, after a few deep breaths he eased to his knees beside me. He reached across the length of the tub returning with a a bottle, he squeezed a generous amount into his palm then he rubbed his hands together until it was evenly spread. I watched him, my wild man stalking me like prey, eyes never parting from my face as I took him in, he reached out slowly wrapping his fingers around my throat splaying them wide, his little finger nearly brushing my breasts.
We are supposed to touch Markus.” I feel no conviction in my words, in fact I sounded like I was purring, entirely possible, his hand spread and cups my breast kneading and squeezing.

We are not touching...I am. Unless you would rather I watch or ...leave?”....  

No comments:

Post a Comment