Friday, August 16, 2013

Ashen

I can not bring my self to abandon him helpless to greet her, I feel inexpressible, anger at myself for hurting him, achy but brimful. I don't feel sated but I am no longer hungry, the thought is grim and I immediately hate myself for wanting anything more from him.
“You know if you fuck them they last longer and recover faster. Its because you give a little back, energy of the universe and all that.” She made a n uninterested kind of gesture, she looked me over not giving anything away.
“I have a very interested someone who wants to meet you, your timing is impeccable now that you have eaten you look bright eyed and bushy tailed. Don't worry they will feed and take care of the human, you will have another one ready and willing tonight.” Her grin was infectious, I felt giddy it didn't match my thoughts. There was a warming sensation in all my limbs, I felt the need to move to dance, I giggle.
“I don't want another one I like him.” I pout and then continue in a fit of giggles,
Sahara follows suit.
You are drunk love, but it will have to do let me help you dress.” She walked over to the chest of draws, I catch glimpses of her between turns as I spin about. Sahara watched me smiling in mild amusement.
“Newbies are always so refreshing, you don't know the monotony of a century or three. You should enjoy being here, you will look back on it fondly, learning about yourself and your new history, most importantly you will learn to control your nature.” I couldn't peg the tone she was using it almost sounded wistful, but not quite.
“Who am I going to see?” I felt flush, dizzy from my spinning and fell out across the bed.
“You are going to see Damon, the Ashen of this sanction in our area he wants to talk to you.” I am sobering quickly, I hope there is no hangover to this.
What's an Ashen?” My voice sounds sing song, she walks to the bed and pulls a satin nightie over my torso and matching burgundy shorts, the lace trim tickled causing another round of giggles. Sahara looked over down at me softly.
Rise girl let's not keep him waiting.” She is so nice, very blunt but not a bad trait in my opinion. I feel so peppy, like a got a double dose of awesome though I am concerned for that guy...I don't even know his name. I fit into laughter again, Sahara gives me a stern and sobering look, as she opens the door and we enter the hall. What flew in her bonnet? I try my best to look contrite, we walked for far longer than any corridor should ever last, coming to a solid oak door. The two panels of wood were deep brown, a drastic contrast to the stark stone walls that held it.
The doors gave to the warm inviting room that resembles a study, from wall to wall there were shelves stacked high with books and on a desk in the corner a laptop glowed in the dim light of a fire. Sahara prodded me in further, following closely behind, I am soaking in the warm dark woods and the soft carpet beneath my bare feet. There are paintings on every wall, all oils and they look very old , but one seems to have captivated me there is a great beast almost like a man with a very beautiful face. The beast has great wings that look leathery but soft, he has great horns that flare out on either side of his head, but he is the very definition of beauteous. In one great clawed hand he has the breast of a very fair girl, though he is upon her she looks calm and wanting, she looks almost as if she is pleading for the beast to take her...
Ah, Sahara you never fail me do you?” The voice gave me a great start nearly jumping from my skin. I dare to glance in its direction, it is exquisitely low and smooth, as is the man it belongs to. He is a pale figure, but he towers over everything he surveys, he is thin but in his shirtless state I can see the ripple of every last muscle as he walks. His arms are behind his back, he strides to us in all confidence then slows as he begins to ellipse me, I immediately avert my eyes dropping them back to the soft cream carpet and wiggle my toes. He makes a small sound of approval as he comes to a stop in front of me I can see his bare feet parallel to my own, he grasps my chin pushing it upward so that our eyes meet.
Let me look at you, there will be plenty of time for you to stare else where later.” I feel there is more to the meaning of his words but I can not think on it to deeply, though a shiver travels through my body. His face resembles that in the painting, too fair, his lips are sculpted, strong as is his jaw his skin looks smooth steel wrapped in suede and I pine to touch it. His eyes deep blue, like jewels and they glitter with excitement, and just off to the side of his forehead were small horns. I feel the strange urge to stroke them I reach my fingers out and he leans out of reach, tsking at me making me feel as if I have done something very wrong and my hands fall back to my sides.
All in due time, Adelene dear.” His face comes near mine once more, so close the words brush across my face like a flitting breeze, my eyes fall again to his lips and I am hungry again.
May I taste you?” Not exactly sure of his meaning I give a small nod. He smiles and chuckles just a little under his breath, then he brushes his lips against mine. Feather soft but solid, it leaves its mark and I want more.
Your eyes are very telling girl.” He murmurs the words against my lips as he continues to tease. I am all sensation from the contact, I don't understand how I have become so wanton, in three days I have felt things I have never known needs. I used to cling to my virginity now I seem to want to hand it away freely. I lunge for him landing my lips hard on his, I feel the now familiar esthesis of hunger, and I draw on him with no give. I open my eyes and his are filled with humor, I immediately release him and he drops his hand from my chin.
You can't feed on my silly girl, as weak of an attempt as it was, I can give freely though. Either way the point is moot, let me show you how to feed.” He grabs me hard around my waist, pulling me in close I place one of my hands on his shoulder to balance myself. He guides my other hand in his out to the side so we look as though we are going to dance, he spins us once and then dips me low, my breathing goes shallow. He licks each of my lips with a flick of his tongue, then pulls on my bottom lip for a nibble. When he kisses me it is a scorching blaze I arch from the pressure of it, then it changes I feel a pull and he draws deep on me. The pleasure is blinding though I start to feel weak, I try to push against his shoulder the hand falls limp. My vision becomes black at the edges and I feel a sinking feeling as everything becomes heavy.
Ash, that is enough she is still so new, she doesn't even know how to feed properly she may not recover as she should.” Sahara's voice was panicky and high from concern I could almost hear it fading, into the darkness.

He paused briefly and only once, “Pull back.” The command was soft but stern, I almost missed it as the abyss crept in, I focused my last molecule of energy to try and do as I am told. I feel it a tiny tid bit of relief then it is gone the abyss succeeds and conquers even inch of my vision, I feel my body lift then laid down on soft cool fabric. I give in to the exhaustion feeling an overwhelming sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment