Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Manor

Did you not like the looks of your dinner girl?” She tilts her head in the direction, of the only conscious male in the room now picking at the food on the table with complete disinterest. I lift my head from where I’m laying in the floor in an attempt to sit up right and fail falling weakly back to my start. “Perhaps you would prefer something prettier? Maybe softer? To each her own but I do find it very hard to turn down, a big, thick brute, the fight excites me.” She gives him a lingering glance.
Leave him alone,” I whimper weak, a her gaze falls to me again bemused then a grin cut across her beautiful features.
Ah, so that is it, we have a vegan!” She chuckled and turned motioning for the handlers in the hall. “What is your name?” This time her look was almost kind and nurturing.
Adelene.” I manage but my vision is getting blurry fading into black around the edges.
Well dear sweet Adelene, I am Sahara I am responsible for your well being and I take great pride in that. You must eat, even a newly claimed like you needs to feed. The meat and wine will only get you so far, So we will doggy bag this just in case,” motioning at the man again. “ but if you do not want him later I am sure we can find someone to tickle your fancy.” The other girls filed in to follow Sahara, and the handler lifted me close to his chest following in toe, my head lulls against his shoulder.
I awake on a plush bed, my robe is gone so I clasp the sheet beneath me around my body as I rise. I still feel so weak, sick to my stomach the room is softly lit my a lamp on the bedside table, beside it is a bowl overflowing with fruit. I am alone again, the room is sparse there are a few antique pieces of furniture, a large chest of drawers rises almost to the ceiling. The carpeting is soft under toe, and beautiful gossamer coats every window falling into deep waves of black, the bed is immense more than enough room for two or three people. I continue my stroll toward the windows, parting the curtains and giving a decisive tug on the frame it doesn't budge. I walk on toward an open door and flip the switch for the lights, it is nothing short of a haven a large echoing bathroom, soft tones of olive and browns fall everywhere. The bath tub looks as though I could swim laps in it, I approach it when a miniscule movement catches my eye, kneeling head hanging low, was my 'dinner' from earlier. I run over to him to inspect further, his hands are bound by leather cuffs behind his back, he doesn't raise his eyes I take the opportunity to admire him more closely. Even from this angle of me standing over him he is bigger than me, large in every sense of the word, broad shoulders and angular jaw. I trace my hand down the plains of his back to the cuffs to free his hands to ease him as I better study his features. His dark black hair is messy and disheveled, I am sure some of this is on purpose. I take my hand and carefully lift his face slightly to have a better look at him, when he reluctantly glances up at me through thick lashes, I see he is quivering and I feel awful.
Come on stand up I am not going to hurt you,” I try for my best friendly smile despite hunger and dizziness. As he rose his face didn't change he still gazed at her, when he was at his full height should could not help but be impressed then her eyes fell upon him steady hardening. Never in my life had I seen a penis and during the course of one day I have seen three and one of them twice. I couldn't help reaching out one steady lit hand and graze my fingers across the tip, so soft and so big. I trace my palm across the bottom, its heavy, I look up and see his gaze rapt on my ministrations his jaw clenching and I can see the tick under his light stubble. Coming to my senses I attempt to draw back my hand, he clings to my wrist bringing my hand close then closing it around him in a fist cupped by his own hand.
Please,” he whispered, “being near you...it makes me...”He grits his teeth as he uses my hand to lightly stroke himself slow deliberate movement, my skin tingling and the faint light spreading. “I can't stay like this, your hungry I can feed you.” I lean my face up to shoulder he smells so damn good everything I could imagine a man to smell like and more he smelled delectable of want.
He leans down and drags his lips across my neck moving his other hand slowly down my back, he releases my hand and splays both of his across my backside hoisting me high around his waist. He walked with a purpose to the wall using his body to imprison me there while his hungry lips starting a search for mine, I hazily stared into the mirror over his shoulder. My eyes looked like warm honey flowing with flakes of gold trapped in a river dark brown hues meeting brilliant gold. I hardly recognized this wanton creature, writhing under the touch of another, he tried her lips in one small testing peck. I seized upon him, on hand pushing against the wall I spilled us both out on the floor, I clutched his face in my hand, the other finding a firm grip in his hair, feverishly kissing and drawing on him deep. He tastes awe-inspiring, I feel him moving under me, I realize that I want him there deep inside me, but I hear him struggle. Then his arms flail pushing hard against my chest I don't budge, his eyes roll until I see the whites and he goes limp. My body lurched as I released him, and panic setting in I shake him willing him to not be dead.
Please wake up, please wake up!” I call to him he doesn't stir, I place my ear to his lips and hear faint breaths. My hand on his chest registers a strong beating, I sag with relief.

Well done girl I was beginning to worry we may have to force feed you.” Sahara sounded delighted, I wonder how much of that she had seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment