Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lessons Learned

When I woke I couldn't quite move at first, it spread painfully first from my fingers and toes intersecting in the middle. I sit up with a start flashes of Damon flooding to the forefront of my mind, I am so dizzy and I hurt all over.
Easy now...You have very interesting dreams.” Damon speaks from somewhere in the darkness, as the room comes into focus, I do not recognize it, it is all blacks and blues, very apt for how I feel right now, I give him a wary look.
How do you know what I dream? And for that matter What the hell did you do that for?” He steps to the wall and brightens the room, he is smiling. I am so very glad I am amusing.
It is an incubus trait ones as old as I possess, we can watch and interfere. There was a time that was the only way we could survive.” He pauses slowly strolling a little closer to me, I slide across the compressible mound of mattress, effortlessly on the satin sheets. “ As for the other part, I taught you a very valuable lesson, never bite off more than you can chew dear.” Despite the cliché, he sounded sincere, but really its not like I could help it.
I couldn't help it and lesson well learned I feel like I have been hit by a truck.” I massage my aching arms, he continues his leisurely approach and I haven't run out of bed yet. When he finally reached the bed he slowly placed one knee then followed by the other he crawled toward me, his short onyx black tresses falling forward over his horns.
I see and you couldn't stop my pull or pull back either, I can teach you that is why you are here. In order to live the way we do coexisting with humans and feeding on them we have to know. Your situation from what we know is different, you were claimed not naturally born, without anyone to guide you, you would kill and we can't have that now can we?” I don't want to kill anyone, and from what I experienced it is a very unsatisfying way to go. I frown up at him he is all but looming over me, his face is filled with kindness it is hard to place with his horns and pale skin. He seems like he is trying too hard, I feel something in my gut, he reaches out and skims a hand across my thigh and pleasure shoots through my body making me quake. His other hand starts on the opposite leg in the same spot of origin, sliding slowly they meet in the middle at the core of my body. I release a deep seated moan, for the millionth time, in three days I think, he grins then pulls slowly until my legs unfold. I feel the need to make a stand against this, this is another lesson he is trying to teach, that I don't want to learn the hard way. He tucks me below him while he stands over me on all fours, his hand skims across the satin camisole, stoking me.
What are you going to do to me?” I sigh writhing under his light mapping of my entire body, I have felt this mounting feeling for days, days of being kept on edge.
Not to you, for you I am going to give you release and I am going to feed you.” He continues to run his hands up and down the insides of my legs only just grazing the the lace trim of the shorts, and I have never hated an inanimate object more. No a stand I need to fight this I don't trust him, I grapple for control of my body sitting up slightly on my elbows trying to rise his firm hand glides me back into the plush bedding.
No sex, I haven't done that yet and I don't want....” His thumb presses hard on the crease of the shorts between legs and my words meet their end in my throat.
It is in your nature, succubus sex is needed to live. You crave it, look at your body weeping for this.” Another stroke of his thumb and I raise my hips and grip the sheets for dear life.
No..No sex.” He sighs a deep and pleasing sound, looking down at me he seems to be grappling with his own thoughts.
As you wish, but you seem to like this,” He cups my entire sex rubbing the heel of his palm ruff against the most sensitive part of my body. I buck against his hand reveling in the friction, seeking more of it, he eases his hand away and I whine.
Do you...like this? Could I try a little more ?” He waits patiently not touching me again watching as my body calls to him.
Yes, please!” I just want friction, need it more than air, but no sex I can manage this I try and get a hold on my rampant emotions. He smiles but grants me more of his precious touch, then he lowers his face the top of my shorts seizing the hem in his teeth, as his nose tickles the the skin beneath it. His nimble fingers assist him in freeing the lower half of my body I didn't even notice my lack of panties, he wastes no time in returning to his task at hand.
I want to taste you beautiful, girl.” I open my eyes in alarm worrying he wants to feed again I don’t think my body can take anymore. When Damon follows up my thighs again he parts them quickly and with force, his hands are warm and soft but strong. He leans over me, “This is meant give, not take.” and as his lips meet mine, they are urgent and just as hot as before the fire is sparked. I give in drinking in every single ounce of pleasure and when I pull he gives and it is like nothing I have ever experienced before, I wrap my fingers in his hair trying to get him closer, he does not budge no contact between us but his lips and his firmly planted hands. All to soon he pulls away sinking lower on the bed, before I can process the writhing pleasure I feel from this banquet he has just presented to me his mouth is on me again hot and hungry. He leans into where his hands meet and tentatively licks and nips, the feeling is so foreign I try to wriggle out of his sights he growls and snatches me back. The sensation is astonishing loving every minute of its intensity but I feel a building, from deep inside of me, I cry out against it not knowing whether to try and move again or press him tighter to me. I feel his finger circling slowly around the entrance to my body, the tip dipping in every so often. It does nothing but goad on the roller coaster soaring higher in my body, he eases a little more in each time and a little faster, following the rhythm of his unrelenting mouth. In no time at all that finger is thrusting my back bows off the bed and the pleasure is so intense I scream and I sob but I do not think I ever want him to stop. I realize with a start that I am climaxing, I, Adelene Ria Martin, am coming and I scream just that with a sound of triumph Damon lifts his lips to mine once more. He is feeding my body in so many ways, thrusting til my body is spent and can take no more he lets me draw from him til my entire body falls limp. He rolls on to his side beside me gazing down at me with what looks like pride.
Good girl.” He smooths my hair from my face before he continues, “I am quite impressed with this little body of yours, though I would like to enjoy all of it. I will respect you in this, for now, I just ask you hold everyone to the same standard. Especially, the humans, you would not want to give something so precious to something so undeserving.” He gives me a stern look, but I can not focus on anything but the warm tingling all over my body, I see why Sahara called this drunk.
Will it always be like this?” I writhe and giggle staring at my hands above me.
I should hope not, I like to consider my self exceptional.” He murmurs dryly raising from the bed, as would all men I am sure … I think to myself.
No, not what I meant. Will I always feel so drunk?” I roll to my front and then to my back again everything feels so pleasant. He gets an excited gleam in his eye then.

Like everything else, you must learn you limits and I would like to teach you them, it would bring me much joy. Rise girl and follow me I will show you.” I try my best to follow his instruction but I am so easily distracted in my current state. He lifts me carrying me to the end of the bed, setting me feet on the floor and taking my hand leads me through yet another door way. I stop in the candlelight and survey what I have been presented with, it looks like a medieval torture dungeon, all leather, metal and that same warm wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment