Monday, August 12, 2013

In the dark



“..I am so hungry...I have never been this hungry before..” I can't help my thought from always going back to food. I can hear other people, but I can't see anything because of the blindfold, I hear someone whimpering and some soft panting. They said I am here to learn but I don't understand they took my clothes, and bound my hands above me. I have been left here kneeling hanging, from my upward arms, they ache so do my legs though the floor is covered in plush soft carpet. The worst of all is the fear of not knowing, what they are going to do, no one touches me, and that is confusing all on its own why have naked people kneeling, blindfolded if you aren't going to touch them? The room is filling with people I can hear them getting louder and closer, there is food I can smell it and there is something sweet wafting all around me and I makes my hunger grow deep. I can now feel the warmth of proximity, but it disappears too quickly, I feel the helplessness of not being able to cover my body for being on display.
Remember good folk do not touch them, they have not fed, there is nothing more dangerous than a ravenous succubus. Incubus have been held through here as to keep them from interacting and killing one another, quite a lively batch this claiming.” The glee and gasps of pleasure are sickening, so we are all here for the same purpose whatever it maybe. All I have to do is be strong, I can make it through this at least until Alexandra comes. I know she will, I feel a tear trail down my face met by nimble fingers to remove it. A shudder runs through me and my hunger flares back to the front of my list.
Careful Sahara, that girl almost killed a watcher and a handler preparing her last night.” The cheery male voice was back, I fought as hard as I could but then I was just so hungry, I blacked out I don't remember almost killing anyone.

Did she now?” A female voice purred laced in satisfaction, “I do love moxie, Ashen requested two females and one male, but this one is too appealing to pass up. I will fore go the male for her, take her down and feed her.” I feel like a steer being bought and sent to slaughter. The thought is unappealing, when they free my eyes from the blackness I blink and squint hard against the light, its a party an auction all I can do is stare in disbelief. I wrapped in a satin robe, its soft and welcome and walked past the banquet table over flowing with food, I whimper I thought she said to feed me, I want to protest but think against it. They lead me into an elevator and we go down, the corridor it looks like a fine hotel nothing resembles the dungeon I made my start in. I enter a room there are two other girls both my look around my age, their eyes give it away I do not focus on them for long because there is food piled high in dishes. The way I launched myself into the array was nothing short of animalistic clenching a chicken leg for dear life, I feel like I have not eaten in far more than two days. I get my fill shoveling hand full after hand full, but once my initial anxiety fades I notice the food does not taste good, in fact it has no flavor it solicits no real satisfaction. The door that I came through opens again and in strolls a line of men all handsome, naked and sullen, one for each of us. They want us to feed, even if the idea did not repulse me I don't know how, when their sent fills the room I feel a roll inside me I release a whine of protest. I reach out for a muscular male on the end auburn hair and chocolate brown eyes, and ball my hand into a fist. The other girls pounce not giving it another thought, circling the remaining two giving them flirting and fluttering touches as they do. It is predatory stalking at its best a blonde, curvaceous and full plants a soft kiss on her chosen males' impressive chest then running her hands down his back in an embrace. The second succubus is a red head, she toys with hers in the same fashion boldly grasping him by his hardening length stroking it impassively, he releases a gasp she licks his parted lips and kisses him deep pushing him back onto the bench where they were seated. I look away feeling my cheeks heat, and it spreads to my entire face, I hear her moan with pleasure and them him struggle, glancing up I see his mouth wide her pulling something unseen from him, her hands still stroking but they are glowing alight, her eyes are a fearsome flowing moving like magma through a trench. She then moves to straddle him taking his whole length not releasing his mouth, soon the room is filled with a cacophony of sounds pleasure and pain blended, my would be male and I lock eyes damn it I'm hungry....   

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to check out and like the endless night Facebook page, let me know what you think
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Endless-Night/269693979727527?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete