Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Markus

In the center of the room is something that resembles colonial gallows, a sleek bar attached to ropes and pulleys with a small platform slightly raised off the floor and two leather cuffs hang on either side of it. Next to it is what looks like a surgical table, covered in instruments I am relieved to find no glinting metal there, a quick peek reveals more leather a riding crop and some other things that I can't even process. I turn my gaze to another large shape taking a second to come into focus, I large padded table it looks like it could seat at least four people. It has one single thick leg at the center, the wood is shiny looking a deep chocolate brown against the black bubbles of leather over the padding, my hand skims over the top and it pivots on its leg so that now it falls forward, more cuffs clatter one at each corner.
So how exactly is this supposed to teach me my limits?” I could not take my eyes away from the sight. It is like a museum of sexual mischief, centuries spilling over until past and present collide.
It takes a firm hand, these are just instruments meaningless without the proper master at the helm.” He glances nervously behind him. “ I want you to think on this, not that you have a choice but you eager and willing to learn would be appreciated. Sahara will see you back to your room, remember our agreement sweet. I will kill for what is mine.” With nothing else to be said he dismissed me and I am still too drunk to feel hurt, to feel anything other than satisfaction. I follow after him back into the library, Sahara meets me at the entrance. When I look back at Damon he is turning off all the lights and lighting more of the candles around the bed all of his movements hurried like he was expecting something or someone, at that thought I meet resistance within myself, he closes the door to the bedroom giving me one last glinting lustful gaze. Sahara pulls me back out into the corridor, concern is etched around her eyes. After sometime my buzz starts to die out and I feel so aggravated by that fact, its unnerving, but what goes up as they say. When we finally reach my door Sahara still has not spoken, I step inside and she lingers still silent.
Are you okay?” Sahara looks at me blankly, then smiles a tight smile and I know she is anything but, before I can pry any further she motions toward the bathroom.
Your human, Markus he is in there as before, though I doubt you are hungry in anyway.” She sounds so snide as she turns on her heel and marches from the room, I guess I better go untie Markus.
Kneeling beside the tub like before he sits stalk still never glancing up or acknowledging my presence even when I am right over him. Again I am taken back by how beautiful men can be I never noticed maybe it is this place, these people, but he is human. My train of thought halts as he glances up at me, those eyes are filled with fear, lust and abandon, like his entire world lies at my feet.
“Markus? Is that your name?” He gives one solid nod his eyes not leaving mine. “ Markus I am so sorry for what I did to you and for leaving you, I am new to this...So hungry...I am so so sorry.” I go to untie him and he is kneeling willingly nothing to unhitch, just stalk still of his own accord.
“No harm done, I would have died a happy man, if you are hungry I will gladly sate you it is my choice.” Why? Why would anyone volunteer to be food, being here is one thing but if it were me being fed off of I would fight. Those eyes skim over me as he rises again astonishingly naked and overwhelmingly large, I am the one who has to look away.
“Why are you so willing to sate me? Do you not have any other ambitions over your own to leave this place at the very least?” When he is at his full height I have to lift my chin so that my eyes can meet his, my face almost brushing his chest I shift slightly.
“I did and I fought with everything I had in me that was how I ended up at the picking. If we misbehave they feed us to the young ones who could easily kill us not being able to curb their hunger.” He smiles a deep and woeful smile, I know for all the reasons in the world why I should not want him or any of this. I should be falling apart, I should be sad, I don't know these people I don't know Markus, I don't know Sahara, and I don't know Damon. Damon, he touches me and all reason is gone, he is why they are keeping me here, and he has plans for me I know it I just wish I knew what they were but until then no sex will keep him at bay.
“I do not want you to satiate me, I do not want us to touch Markus it will be too much for either of us. What I do want is for you to help me, we need to get out of here and for god sakes where the hell is here?” He shifts slightly, causing my gaze to drop lower, when I pull away to his face again he carries a look of proud satisfaction.
“I know we are somewhere near Ireland, I remember being flown here and accents as we moved about, everything is really fuzzy, another slave told me a siren led us here that is why we don't remember much.” He shifts again, he must be uncomfortable and very, very naked.
“ Do you want some privacy so you can...” I make a rather rude gesture and he raises his eyebrows, then smiles again.

“I can try, but you don't have to leave...” he leaves the invitation hanging, surprisingly I want to stay, but I force myself to turn and close the door behind me. I hear him start the shower and the tell tale sound of the interrupted water, I try to busy myself but finally succumb to the calling bed sinking into the plush richness, tossing a pillow and sheet to the floor for Markus. I find the days playing like a sad movie through my head as I try to grasp it all, it is just to much, when Markus finally emerges from the bathroom I lay very still not wanting to tempt either of us anymore than necessary. He stops at the edge of the bed glancing from the pillow on the floor to the bed with unabashed longing, but with not a word he sinks down on to his bedding, I drift unwillingly into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment